Currently Coveting: Rose Gold
Posted on October 06 2015
Ready to get the best of both worlds? Read on for a roundup of the golden goods we’re loving now.
1. A favorite of some of our most-loved bloggers, Ariel Gordon’s Menagerie Elephant necklace is perfect on its own, but even better layered with other members of the menagerie. It’s delicate, dainty, and darling.
Ariel Gordon The Menagerie Elephant, $315
2. Join the chain gang in this look-at-me piece! Handchains are all the rage, and if you’re daring enough to rock the look, this one’s for you. Sparking diamonds, a delicate triangle, and a polished finish make it sleek and stylish. Slip it on and let the compliments roll in.
Shay Triangle Hand Chain, $1,260
3. There’s nothing sexier than a delicate drop necklace. This one comes fully charged with a sparkling arrow design, making it equal parts edgy and elegant. Wear it to amp up a button-down and skinny jeans, or pair it with an LBD for an evening look to covet.
Renee Sheppard Rose Gold Pave Diamond Arrow Necklace, $1,200
4. Who needs luck when you’ve got these pretty little things on your lobes? Polished yet playful, these sparkling studs are the perfect addition to any everyday get-up. They’re full of personality, but far from over-the-top.
TAI RITTICHAI Horseshoe Stud, $55
5. Yasmeen’s cross ring is not only adorned with dazzling diamonds, but it also boasts a high-shine finish that’ll turn heads from every angle. Wear it with similar rose gold rings for day-to-night appeal. So chic!
Yasmeen Cross Ring, $1,045
6. Sometimes, you just have to cuff it out. Almost too luxe to handle, this piece is delicate yet stylish, making it ideal for days, nights, and everything in between. Stack it with likeminded styles or rock it solo – you’ll make a statement either way.
Yasmeen Rose Gold Diamond Hinge Cuff, $2,685
Looking for more? Shop the Rose Gold collection or stop by the gallery – we know you’ll find something you love.